create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: Oh this poor, neglected blog . . .

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh this poor, neglected blog . . .

I have no excuse.  My (private) goal of blogging at least once a week has apparently been thrown out the window.  Once a month is more like it.  We've actually all been quite sick around here.  Even Flannery and I went to the doctor (gasp!) and were both were put on antibiotics.  We're all mostly recovered, except for the phlem that has taken up permanent residence in my lungs.  It's hard to be productive when you just can't get enough Oxygen.


Instead of trying to fill you all in, I'll just let Cayla tell you our exciting news for the day.  Enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Rachel said...

Woohoo Cayla! Way to go!!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Damon + Maryam said...

Congrats, Kayla! Wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home