create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: Go Golden Bears!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Go Golden Bears!


Collin:   I like my soccer balls because they are fun to kick.  I like Golden Bears because it's a good name for a good team.  We had a different team we were supposed to play against and sometimes I scored and sometimes I don't score goals on the goalie.


Cayla:   Yeah Collin!  I cheered for Collin because he the best soccer player in the whole world.

Collin:  We like to play soccer!  The End!

Ignorance is bliss!  Apparently Collin didn't notice that the other team scored about 10 goals and his team didn't score any:)  And, Cayla spend the entire game off in the playground, but apparently she was with Collin in spirit:)  And, perhaps I should refrain from commentating since the kids' version obviously captured what they experienced and not what I saw.  And hats off to people who film sporting events.  Out of the 20 minutes I taped, this was the 30 seconds in which you can actually see Collin (at least for half of it!).

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger rachel said...

this post made my day

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to say Good Job playing soccer I miss you very much and hope to see you again in michigan and it will be all right to see you again.

-Dalya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home