create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: And so it begins . . .

Monday, April 27, 2009

And so it begins . . .

I got this text message from Flannery today,


"I'm boiling mad!  E told Collin he couldn't come play at his house because he has black skin and he will only play with kids with white skin.  He said black kids are on the dark side."

Ugh.  I was instantly nauseous.  E is a kid in Collin's class who is constantly saying mean things.  And, of course, Collin worships the ground he walks on.  Needless to say, there is going to be a lot of talking around these parts.  And, although I secretly hopes Collin beats the crap out of this kid at school tomorrow, I probably won't encourage it:)

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger The Lils said...

It is so sad when your baby is hurt and you can't make it all better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home