create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes

Friday, April 24, 2009

Wordle: Final Paper


I will get back to this blog when I'm done with my final paper (that was due on Monday . . . . ).  I just took a procrastination break and made a wordle.  Can you guess what my paper is about?  Perhaps I should just e-mail the wordle to my professor and call it done.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Ooooops! I did not take a "procrastination break". If I actually took those, my papers would never be late!

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous theresa said...

I thought I left a comment before but it isn't here....anyway I love your 'wordle' (had never heard of that before) and want a copy! And I want to read your paper! -t

 

Post a Comment

<< Home