create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: Go Flamingos!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Go Flamingos!

I like soccer because kids always fall down.


-Cayla

There is Cayla in the middle - she's #9 - with the blue pants.  This photos does not even begin to capture the cuteness and silliness of kindergarten soccer.  Cayla had a blast.  Collin watched then entire game, his eyes glued to the field.  Good times.  Good times.

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Damon + Maryam said...

Love Kinder soccer! I also love that they're called the Flamingos! lol! Dj and Cam start football in a couple of weeks. Should be pretty interesting.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Football! That's awesome. I'm sure it will be entertaining.

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to see a picture of cayla, I want to see a video of her...why is there no video of her playing soccer?

-Dalya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home