create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes

Thursday, April 02, 2009

I know I have been a bad blogger as of late.  Something's drying up - either my desire to write or my kids' cuteness.  I'm writing an article on invisible disabilities for Cayla and Collin's school newsletter.  I'll share when I'm done.  I went back to listen to my favorite NPR piece of ALL time.  I think I posted on the blog a few months ago, but it's definitely worth a second listen.  It's only 3 minutes.  Go on.  Click on the link and get some tissues.  (And, listen to it, don't just read the summary!)





Why My Autistic Son Misbehaves by Jennifer Hendrick

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Erica said...

I decided to let Collin and Cayla speak for themselves while I simmer in my writer's block.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Lily's Mama said...

Thanks for sharing that - that was a great piece (although a tearjerker, but you forewarned)! I'm anxious to read what you write for the newsletter - what a great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home