create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: bath bar

Monday, October 22, 2007

bath bar

While bathing today (right now in fact), Cayla asked me to pay for the cup of warm, cloudy bathwater she offered me. "It's a cappuccino!!!". On my next trip through the bathroom Collin offered me a cup of chai and a cup of acorns with cantaloupe. Now he's yelling for me to come and try some chicken soup with rice (sipping once, sipping twice . . . ). My apologies to you all if your drain is clogged with nickels after the twins bathe at your house. Somehow coins have made it into our collection of bath toys and I see no way out.

A photo to tide you over. . . .

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Acorns and cantaloupe? I'm not sure how I feel about that, Collin.

loves,jody

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Erica said...

I think Dan serves it in his restaurant. It's all the range.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home