create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: Overdue

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Overdue

Ack!!! Sorry! I’ve missed my personal “blog at least once a week” promise and I’m short on time. So, I’m borrowing a page out of a blog I enjoy reading and telling you what I meant to blog about this week. And if you’re lucky, I’ll actually get around to it soon.



  • Sticks and Balls: The NEW Curious George

  • It’s Just a Stage: Living with Muffy and Fluffy

  • The long ago promised Hair Post

  • Apple Picking!

  • The Day in Which I Realize I am Officially NON-Technically Savvy or What in the World is Bluetooth Anyway?

  • Is a PhD to Follow?

  • The Jump-o-lene is Back or At War with our Downstairs Neighbors

  • Halloween Costume Thoughts

  • A Birthday is Coming Soon . . . Some Interesting Present Requests

  • The Best Way to Prepare Tofu

  • A Look into Collin and Cayla’s Library: Curious George out, Pigeon in

  • Erica’s Non-existent Work on her Master’s Project and the Books I’m Attempting to Read

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a tease. A tease. A tease. A tease.

I counted 12 entries listed. They all sound very noteworthy. I love pigeon. Is Flan getting the PHD? Avery wants to be a superhero for Halloween and Macie wants to be Cinderella. Your poor neighbors. We hope to visit an orchard this weekend.

I can't think of anything positive to say about tofu.

I am holding you to each and every one of those entries you know.


Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home