create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: Frohawk

Monday, September 24, 2007

Frohawk

On our way home from Dalya's house we saw a man with the largest afro I have ever seen. Cayla and Collin were mesmerized. And so, as soon as they finished dinner, they proceeded to comb Cayla's hair into one. Cayla danced throughout the house (which takes all of 13 seconds) shaking her head this way and that way. She spotted her shadow at one point and spent the next hour admiring, "my dancin' 'frohawk shadow". Ahhhh, we are back to normal. We really are. I guess I just needed to write a grumpy blog entry and complain to Rosie on the phone for an hour.

Oh, and we have mice. I saw a mouse hiding under the kid's table today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home