"Another Saturday Night . . ."
Popsicles in the bathtub after a morning at dance class and an afternoon at the barbershop (with in-house braider). We are living it up here while Flannery is furiously studying her fall away.
Overhead from the bathtub . . .
"Somebody lost their PhD and has to get a ticket."
"Here, take your dianosa (?)."
And a few words from the twins:
I’d like some pyramids for my birthday, when it’s my birthday, today. I love you. And I like Queso and my mommy and Cayla and Collin too, and Mama. I like my new Boston house and I’m not at my old Boston House and I’m not at my L…. house. And get a PhD.
-Collin
I start with "A" and I like Queso to go to school and I don’t like Queso to go to school because I don’t Queso to go to school. I like to get popsicles so I like to get popsicles.
-Cayla





1 Comments:
Hey Collin- PhDs are over-rated, just ask your uncle. But you can get one if you want. Those popsicles look very, very tasty. I've never thought to have one in the bathtub, but will have to now... Miss you all! Uncle P
Post a Comment
<< Home