
We just about drown in glue here this afternoon. Our quest here was to make a card for a new little baby! Cards made for such special occasians must contain glitter glue. Hour #1 was colorful and sticky. By hour #2, the twins had used up most of the glitter glue and I was refilling their tubes with regular white glue. Somewhere in the middle of hour #3 Collin had to go to the bathroom. I went to assist him in the hopes of ending this day with only one room coated in glue. I came back to Cayla squeezing white glue into her ear. That just can't be good for the inner ear.
Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes
A record (and a bit of commentary) on the minute details and everyday occurrences in Cayla and Collin's lives, that Flannery and Erica live for! Yes, it's a bit (OK, more than a bit) narcissist and we understand if this is the last time you visit. But for those of you not privileged to observe these little cuties 24/7, we thought we'd keep you updated.





1 Comments:
But better plain glue than glitter glue in the ear? :)
Sigh. I can't wait for arts and crafts...
Post a Comment
<< Home