create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: Someone's in the kitchen with . . . who?

Monday, October 16, 2006

Someone's in the kitchen with . . . who?

As we ate dinner last night, in a not-so-unusual occurrence, we began singing. The song for the night was someone's in the kitchen with Dinah (neither of us can remember now how that song came up). After several rousing verses, we all quieted a bit and continued eating. Then Cayla started up another round, but this time, is wasn't our friend Dinah in the kitchen, it was our friend Vagina. Our kids are getting good at rhyming, no?

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was laughing out loud at this one. I read it to Joe and Julia but I don't think Julia got the joke.

Julia continues to call Collin and Cayla on her play phone almost every day to invite them to her party. We're counting down the days to mid-nov.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home