create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: New State

Monday, September 25, 2006

New State

I was sooooooooooooooo excited to update Collin and Cayla's "Visited States" map. However, after 15 hours of driving I was quite disappointed to find out that they only added ONE STATE to their map. I kept the old map up, so that you can see the difference.

I think that we may cover all of New England - really soon. We need more red on the map!

What am I doing up at 1am?
Writing a paper of course.

When is it due?
Tomorrow of course.

What am I doing writing in this blog? Shouldn't I be finishing the paper and getting to bed?
Yes, of course. However, I has found reading and writing blogs to be an integral part of my paper writing. I especially like checking out my brother's blog. And it just so happens, he has got a new entry. He thinks his blog entries coincide with whether or not he is dating someone. I think they coincide with my paper due dates.


(Interesting note: the word "blog" is not in the blogger.com spellcheck dictionary.)

3 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so do you need to stay in a state for it to count? cuz i know you guys have been through new jersey...
peter

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will love New England! There's lobster galore to consume...oh, wait, well, there's corn chowder, popovers and maple syrup! Except for maybe in Boston, I would caution you about eating in any chinese restaurant in New England. My sister and I had a bad experience in New Hampshire...but, I guess that was our fault.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Thanks, Pete. Of course it counts. We've never really "stayed" in most of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home