create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I was going to have Cayla tell you about her day at school. She's been a happy Miss Chatterbox all evening. However, when I finally got out the camera I was competing with Rice Krispie bowl cleaning and Obama's parade, but you get the jist.

They made a big deal about the inauguration at the twins' school today. Collin told us that he got to watch it on TV, he did something special in the gym (we're not sure what . . . ), and got to eat ice cream!!!!!! He's been calling today "Obama Day!"

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Damon + Maryam said...

Love, love, love the chef's coats. Please tell me where you found them?????

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Flan's brother (who is a chef) got the kids the coats for Christmas. They love them! I'll ask him where he got them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home