My babies are the best!
I got the BEST birthday present ever - a snow day!!!!!! We needed one around here. I thought I had jinxed it because I decided not to make the kids' lunches last night.
I awoke to the snow day news, and presents and breakfast in bed! The kids were ultra-cute this year, handing me presents and gladly helping me to taste my egg nog taffies and peppermint truffles. Mmmmmm. Collin has decided that our day today will consist of hockey, sledding, and shoveling. I think we may have to sneak in cupcake making as well. The kids are outside right now and I am inside drinking coffee and writing on the blog. Life is good.
So, although Six is not so good for table manners, it's great for giving presents and playing alone outside.





4 Comments:
Enjoy your snow day and your lovely babies!
I didn't know today was your birthday!! Mine is next Monday!! :-) Wasn't the snow day WONDERFUL?!!! The calls from Macie's school and my work came within minutes of each other which was so nice (it's hard to get one call and then lay in bed waiting for the next when I really just want to be going back to sleep!) I had purposely not set the kids alarm clock so we all slept in and it was just heavenly. Tomorrow starts the beginning of the crazy. Between Dec 20 and Dec 29th we have eight celebrations we plan to attend--some small and some large--most involve packing suitcases. Wish us luck.
Enjoy the holidays if I don't talk to you before then!
Julie
Happy Birthday! So great! Hope we see you over the break but with the temps like they are right now, we will have to forgo sledding! -T
Six is great for that and much more!
Post a Comment
<< Home