create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: What do you think Collin is going to be when he grows up?

Saturday, April 14, 2007

What do you think Collin is going to be when he grows up?

A Conversation between Collin and I in the car today (give or take a few words):

Collin: I want some Peeps.
Me: Some Peeps?
Collin: I want some Peeps.
Me: Do you mean the Peeps you got in your Easter basket last week and ate in 2 bites.
Collin: Yah, I want those Peeps.
Me: But, you ate them last week - they are gone.
Collin: I ate one. I want Peeps.
Me: You ate 2 in the first bite and 1 in the second bite.
Collin: Mom, you aren't listening to me.
Me: I'm all ears.
Collin: We are having a conbersation and I want those Peeps.

We've had a lot of conversations like this lately. And since Collin never really stops talking, I mean a lot. Lately, he's been using lots of big words like, "conBersation". And, if he can't find a big word to fit, he justs make one up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home