Michigan Part II
I want to thank you all for your patience, but don't get too excited, Erica is not home yet. But the time is growing near when you will have Erica's near-daily blogging again that we all love so much.
I just confirmed my internship for the summer, and we'll be back in MI. Well, E and twins were probably going to be there anyway, but my summer locale kind of depended on where I could find someone to hire me, and I finally got Food Gatherers to agree to have me around. I'm pretty excited, not in the least because I couldn't stand to be away from the twins more this summer. I've been alone here in MA for almost two weeks, and it's much harder than any of our other separations, maybe because C&C can now articulate their thoughts and when we talk on the phone Collin tells me "I miss you all the time, Queso". That's not cool.
Oh, and by the way, it's snowing here.





3 Comments:
Flan! I'll totally volunteer some time with Food Gatherers. So, if you have to come up with volunteers sign me up!
"I miss you all the time, Queso," is very cool. Consider the alternative.
Dad
And what she didn't add, was that LA was probably where she was going to end up. That is farther away than Boston. YAHOOOOOO, Ann Arbor!
PS I'm sick of traveling.
Post a Comment
<< Home