Bread
So, our sister-in-law has become a prolific cookie baker in the past year. Not wanting to be left out of the fun, Flannery decided to try her hand at bread a few weeks ago. We have since been treated to pita bread, baguettes, challah, and cinnamon rolls! Flannery make this challah today.
I still don't really believe it. It was good!!!! And she claims it was really easy. However, I never really listen to Flannery when she makes that claim. I have spent hours driving around downtown Boston attempting to find places that she claims, "are really easy to drive to", and she finishes stats homework in "about 20 minutes" that takes her classmates multiple hours and a Coldstone Creamery break.
Flannery also got our kids baking today. Collin and Cayla each made their own baguette (you can only see one, because they devoured the other at dinner). And, she didn't know what to do with the leftover yeast, so she whipped up some cinnamon rolls. Is Flannery really human?





3 Comments:
ummm, yes, and a really tired human tonight.
Oh, this is awesome: I was just talking about the possibility of baking bread with P the other night. (This was the conversation at 1:30am after finally getting to bed. I roll over and say, "Hey, can you pick up some yeast in your travels tomorrow?" He says "Ok," and rolls over.) :)
Seriously, though... I look forward to reading more about your bread escapades.
Since none of these bread products have lasted more than 24 hours, I can't verify the quality of mailed out bread.
Post a Comment
<< Home