create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: We're Back!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

We're Back!


Shenandoah National Park
Originally uploaded by melnykowycz.

We are back and slowly recovering from our 23 day, 10 state, 4 house, 2 hotel, 1 lodge road trip. I won't bore you will all the details, but feel free to check out some photos (just click on the rock climbing photo!). I'm trying to think of something funny to write, but it's just not coming. The last leg of the road trip (PA to MA) was of course the worst. Our car looks like a tornado hit it. Cayla's sock is hanging from the sunglass holder, there is "Easter grass" EVERYWHERE, Greta's bed is full of trail mix, and the twins continue to dig for jelly beans in their car seats everytime we get in the car. I accidently locked us out of the house today, so we had a nice 3 hour playground/stadium bleacher adventure waiting for Flannery to come home. The twins loved it because we found a playground with one of those vomit-producing-spinning-uncontrollably-tire-swings. Collin's new favorite sport is "tackling" right now. This comes after he attended my U of M rugby alumni game last Saturday. Notice that his favorite sport is not "rugby", just "tackling" so look out everyone! I am happy because I finally got my chocolate bar (that's for you, Julia!) in the form of Mounds bars and Reese's Cups. Thanks, Easter Bunny! Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home