Terrible 4's?!?!?!
Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I've been busy keeping up with Cayla. Yesterday morning she "fed" Greta all by herself. I have a feeling Greta got more than half a cup of food. She then dragged the huge tupperware we keep dog food in and placed it next to the cabinet we keep dishes in, she climbed up and proceeded to pile her toys up next to the plates. Later in the day she climbed on the toliet to climb onto the sink (I think - didn't see any of this) to get a nailclipper to "fix" her raggedy nail. Considering what could have happened she has a heck of a lot of nail left. Just now she got her own milk out of the refrigerator to pour herself a glass. However, I kept hearing her turn on the water faucet and the milk seemed a bit thin to me. "Did you add water to this?" I asked her. "Yes!" she replied, bursting with pride. Yum, watery milk. Luckily the container was almost gone.
This kind of stuff overjoys us. I still remember the first time we brought the twins to our house and Cayla (20 months) just sat, motionless, silent, and expressionless in the middle of our front room. We never had to babyproof our house and often got comments on how well behaved the twins were. It's so good to see the twins develop their creativeness, independence, and curiosity. I sort of feel like Cayla is experiencing that crazy-2-year-old impulsivity in a 4-year-old body. This could get interesting.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home