Lip gloss
Today, Cayla learned what her lips are and that you can't see through your glasses if they are covered in lip gloss. Flannery learned that it's difficult to wash an entire pot (not really a "pot", but a plastic strawberry) of lip gloss off one's face, glasses, hands, and ? (in a public restroom . . . hee, hee, hee). I learned that I should screen party favor bags before handing them back to my daughter in the car. Collin learned that it's best to let your sister try things first. After observing his greasy headed sister, he said to Flannery, "Queso, I just want it on my lips." At which point we both turned around, started laughing hysterically, and pulled out the camera, while Cayla said, "Where are my lips?" Flannery attempted to tell her in between laughs and she finally found them and continued to slather gloss on them. At that point we figured she may as well use it up!
(Notice the glob on her right cheek.)





1 Comments:
LOL! I didn't really notice the glob until I clicked on the picture and Cayla's face took up the entire screen. Mmm. A glob of glamour.
Post a Comment
<< Home