December 6
Let's make cookies!
SIX days in a row! Woo hoo! If I make it one more day, I'll tie last years' posting streak!
We haven't make cookies in months around here. A true travesty. We all love to eat them. We all love to make them. However, it was worth the wait. And, in the middle of the baking our beloved Silpats (I think they were a wedding present . . . ) gave out. We use them 1-7 times a week, so it's no surprise. This morning one of them sort of melted into our baking sheet. And, Flannery, cook extraordinaire has been wanting new baking sheets for years. We are currently using ones my Auntie Lily gave me when she moved out of her house. So, while Cayla and Collin were off playing soccer, I bought Flannery an early Christmas present. The cookies were baked and sampled soon after:)
| Round #1 - Cayla and Collin; happy and cute |





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home