create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: December 1

Monday, December 01, 2014

December 1

 Ice Cream Sundaes for Dessert tonight!  Yum!
 (I'm not even going to admit to how long it took me to make sure I spelled dessert correctly.  Deserts, desserts, it's all the same to me.  Damn spell check).  Well, I should start by saying that there is no way you are getting 25 posts in 25 days.  It may end here:)  Happy, jolly December!

What you can't tell from the photo above is that little man, who has been a grumpy pile of poo since the minute he got off the bus, almost didn't get that sundae.  He ate nothing for dinner (ok, some tea and ONE piece of broccoli).  He then fussed and fussed for an ice cream sandwich and was almost plopped in the bath before the ice cream even came out.  He then ate his ice cream sandwich in 3 seconds (see above note re dinner consumption) and was splayed out on the floor crying for more before anyone else had even gotten their sundaes.  The little lady, unused to such excitement (sundaes! ice cream! dessert!) spun her sundae right off the table.  Yes, that ice cream she is eating was scooped right off the floor.  Collin, the only person in our family with food restraint, decided not to have a sundae.  This is a noble and worthy act, but sort of kills the excitement of family ice cream sundaes.  Cayla happily sailed through all this emotion and movement and attitude and created a giant pile of cookies, ice cream, and sauce.  You will notice that her hair is in the process of being twisted.  Yes, didn't quite get to her hair this weekend.  Me doing hair on a school night is a recipe for disaster.  However, worth it, since her almost meltdown last night when she realized she would be going to school today without twisted hair was not so pleasant.  The sundaes were made and consumed well into homework and bath time.  Ahhhhh, what a nice start to the week.  This post almost didn't happen because apparently I can't upload PDFs to my blog and the only USB port on our computer is on the back of the hard drive.  So, in order to plug the USB cord in, I need to pull the entire hard drive off the shelf and tilt it toward me.  This may be why the last time I uploaded photos, the camera contained about 10 months worth of shots.  However, the camera contained the below photo.



I have no idea when it was.  However, it melted my sundae grumpies:)  Happy December 1!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home