create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: December 4

Thursday, December 04, 2014

December 4

Flannery's Fancy Dinner . . . Oooo . . . laa . . . laa . . .

We LOVE fancy dinners around here.  This basically means 2 things.

  1. We get out the silver, tablecloth, gravy boat, and dinner knives.
  2. We drink fancy drinks ie anything except the normal water and drink it in WINE GLASSES!

The food is whatever we normally would eat.  Not sure if the kids realize it.  Not sure if they care:)  Collin, who dresses up at any opportunity (community play, school photos, going out to eat . . . ) dolled himself up in a sport coat.  He also forced a button down shirt on Little Man who visited the doctor today and came back with a diagnosis of walking pneumonia and an ear infection.  Poor guy. He would have been much happier wearing footie pjs.

Here is where I insert the photos I took of our fancy dinner.  However, I'm having technical difficulties.  The camera appears to have frozen.  My normal technique of unplugging or popping the batteries out of things to solve problems isn't working because it has a rechargeable battery.  What now?  Let it run down?  We shall see.

Well, technical difficulties continue.  I still can't get at the Elf Yourself video.  The kids can't stop watching it.  I'm having trouble tearing myself away as well.  Who wants to eat dinner, do homework, or take a bath when you can watch little man do the splits while sinking Jingle Bells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home