create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Well, I finally hung up my Florence Nightingale hat.  By the end Collin had missed an entire week of school and Cayla lost 10 pounds.  Other than the fact that Cayla missed the "wheel" day in her pottery class (we may never hear the end of that) we all came out fine.  Flu shots will not be missed next year.  Even Flannery is planning on getting one.

I'm just sneaking in here to give you Cayla's recent summation of our house.  The other day while Flannery was whipping up dinner (of our newly discovered Matzo Ball Soup!!!!!) and I was washing little lady's hair in the kitchen sink Cayla swooped in and said, "In our house we have a king, a queen, a princess, a superhero, and two maids."  Oh, Cayla how right you are.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for matzo ball soup!!!! I loved Cayla's description!!
Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home