create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: The Story of the Mustard Packet

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Story of the Mustard Packet

Flannery and I are having different appetite reactions to this new influx of children.

As we try to figure out what they like, what they are used to, and what they might be allergic to we've basically been letting them eat all day long. (As long as it's at the table . . . battle #1 of many!)  At breakfast, lunch, and dinner we give them a little bit of everything and encourage them to taste everything.  Yep, more easily said than done!  The little man is willing to try most things and seems to like about half of what comes his way.  The little lady has no interest in trying anything.  I've yet to get either of them to try yogurt.  And, the little lady has not let a single bread product pass her lips - unless it's covered cheese and in the same of a triangle:)

So, basically there has been a lot of snack foods being eaten throughout the day - fruit, crackers, um, fruit, and crackers.  This sudden influx of snacky food is resulting in Flannery eating all day!  I on the other hand am too busy to even eat meals and have basically been eating nothing.  I knew it had gotten serious when I was sitting in the car today and spied a mustard packet.  I wanted to eat that mustard packet!  I have never craved a mustard packet before.  Must.remember.to.eat!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home