4 is fun!
Dare I say it, that in some ways 4 is easier than 2. Or, maybe the combo of kids is just right. The big kids are being superstar siblings. They help the littles get dressed, get them banannas, and hold their hands in parking lots. They also love all the little kid games and toys and stuff - the repeated readings of picture books, the playdough, the play kitchen, the neverending snacks, the pretending to be cats (me-ow, me-ow, me-ow). I know we are probably still in the honeymoon, but 4 is fun.





3 Comments:
enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! Gina often invites kids over when our kids have half days saying that more kids isn't necessarily more work! :-)
I have always thought my kids loved being able to circle back and do activities that the younger set was doing.... our two oldest have been circling back, going to reading time at the library, dying eggs,and participating in just about every other kid activity for years now and many times over.
I completely agree with Gina! I always get stuff done when kids come over to play - just didn't know how it would translate 24/7.
And, now we know your secret bkwild!
Post a Comment
<< Home