Muffy and Fluffy
Collin can remember any detail from days, weeks, years ago - especially numbers! The address of his hockey rink? check! The exit number for our CSA farm? check! The PLU for bananas? check! (I'm not sure my kids even know that cashiers exist in grocery stores)
Cayla on the other hand has a really, really hard time retrieving information. Everything that comes out of her mouth is an enigma. Our job is to solve it before she blows her top:) My favorite recent puzzle: Cayla wanted to listen to a CD the other day, "You know that person that starts with a "K" and sounds like Cyndi Lauper?" Luckily she directed this query to Flannery. I can't name musicians to save my life. Flannery figured out Cayla was requesting Kate Bush and a dance party ensued (MODERN dance party by Collin's request). Me - I have no idea who Kate Bush is:)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home