create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: The End of December

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

The End of December

Karaoke, knit, sled, karaoke, knit, sled, repeat . . .



IMG 1135 from Izzygreta on Vimeo.






IMG 1122 from Izzygreta on Vimeo.



2 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my!!!!!! this girl just wants to come over and have some fun!!!! when is the 1st annual Collin and Cayla Karoke night? will they even share the microphone? and as Collin says..."what's next?"
once when Jasmine was in elementary school her school had this family karoke night and Gina and I and Jasmine's mom totally got up on stage and did Summer Loving from Grease--do you have that?!!? :-)
Julie

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Erica said...

I do not believe that we do! I'll add it to the list of needed karoke songs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home