create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes

Monday, March 29, 2010

So, now I feel bad for my secret wish:( Flannery's team lost their game in triple overtime. Yes, that would be a game that continued for almost 75 minutes. Everyone was losing their legs.

Flannery looked at this photo (I think it was during the 1st or 2nd overtime) and commented, "I can't even stand up for the face off".

But all in all the kids had a blast, I enjoyed myself, and Flannery is inspired. Her team got pretty beat up and a few women have injuries to nurse. I image a lot of rest for most of them this week. Flannery on the other hand is scheming on how she can become a better hockey player. She's been playing a lot this year and I was hoping for a bit of break, but it looks like we'll get the opposite. And, Collin! Wow is he fired up. He picks up any stick, pole, foam noodle in reach and starts swatting at any tape ball, rock, round thing nearby. And, always with a commentary. Flannery's team didn't accomplish what they wanted, but sure succeeded in turning Collin into even more of a hockey nut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home