create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: funny

Monday, February 01, 2010

funny

Flannery and I went on a field trip today with Collin and Cayla - to a Ladysmith and Black Mambazo concert. Pretty awesome! The kids in their classes know me really well. I pick up and drop off the kids, I help out at class parties, I volunteer in the library, I do centers once a week, and I've even been subbing. And, I think most of them know that Collin and Cayla have two moms. And, many of them know Flannery, but not all of them. Today, one of the boys in Collin's class looked at Flannery asked Collin, "Is that your grandfather?"




Grandfathter?!?!?! Really? Now I've heard it all.

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Damon + Maryam said...

That gave me the best laugh I've had in a while! I love Ladysmith! I've seen them in concert and they're great.

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous casselle said...

"kids say the darnest things" right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home