create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: Random

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Random

  • I spoke too soon. Cayla had a seizure this morning - of the 'fall down in school unresponsive for a minute' kind. Flannery went to school to get her and she was fine by the time she got there. However, she was REALLY mad that she had to come home. We proceeded with our day as normal (babysit, music class) and she proceeded to have the best music class ever; lots of singing, no 'losing control', great conducting session, no crying, lovely car ride home. Go figure. (I did give them Hurricane Popcorn on the drive to and from music class - maybe this explains it.)

  • Cayla has created a lovely "gray area" on our computer screen. In retrospect, I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier - the kids play a lot with magnets around here.

  • Cayla calls windshield wipers, "swippers". As in, "Queso, turn your "swippers" on." Hmmm, this one seemed cuter in real life than on paper.

  • Flannery, "I've got the most spectacular kids in the whole world!". Collin looked at her quizzically and said, "Oh yeah. What are their names?"

  • We can never seem to get a photo in which we are all smiling and looking at the camera. We also can't get one in which we all aren't smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home