We're back!
We made record time today - just over 12 1/2 hours. We left at the crack of dawn, flew through the bridges, had good weather, missed rushhours wherever we were, . . . . oh and Cayla is sick so she slept most of the way. That was definitely the ticket - a drowsy Cayla makes all the difference. She just had her last dose of amoxicillin 2 days ago (post Christmas strept throat) and is now a coughing, runny nose, feverish, refusing-food mess. Hmmmm - not good, but possibly worth a quiet car trip.
I was going to post some photos of our busy, eventful vacation, but after emptying my camera, I find that I only took a handful of photos worth keeping - totally not representative of the parties, celebrations, visits, dance jams, weddings, and skating sessions. And, my internet keeps quiting, so they will have to to wait for another day.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home