create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: Katie Jackson

Monday, December 17, 2007

Katie Jackson

Not only does Collin want tap shoes, he also wants "slippery shoes". He doesn't understand that the moon walk is a dance move that can be done in any shoes. Our evening consisted of me explaining how I think other people do the moonwalk, him saying, "Oh. OK. I want to learn how to do that moonwalk thing. And . . . . . . I want slippery shoes."

I told the kids that Katie can do the moonwalk (get practicing, Katie!) and then we found a uTube video of Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk. And Cayla thought we were watching Katie. And, nothing I said could convince her that Michael Jackson was not Katie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home