create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Well, we put up our tree today. What the super doesn't know won't hurt him. The kids are very concerned that we decorate the tree for Santa - but I only bought green and white paint. There has been a lot of Santa talk as of late. Collin went around all day singing, "Santa's hot! Santa's hot!" to the tune of Hot, Hot, Hot - not your traditional Christmas carol. Of course, when Flannery came home from a long day of studying, she told the kids to make sure to put out whiskey and cookies for Santa. Santa's image seems to be evolving(?) around here. And by the way, the kids stayed in their pjs all day - it was lovely and relaxing. This was even after Cayla took a bath this morning - she put them right back on.

In another note, I am furiously cleaning the house. Back in MI we seemed to have some sort of gathering at our house every week or so that necessitated a clean house. However, we have few people visit out here other than Carrie and Rachel. If they knew the power they wielded, they might come over more often. Anyway, we had our first cold day out here and our heat isn't working. I didn't want to call the super until I cleaned the house (Flannery heartily agreed), so here I am scrubing, vacuuming, and taking a blogging break. And don't worry, we're surounded by warm apartments, so it's not that cold -nothing like last year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home