Happy Holidays!
Here is your holiday greeting, just in case we don't send out holiday cards this year. (We've made a ton, as always, but seem to be losing our steam . . . . )
A record (and a bit of commentary) on the minute details and everyday occurrences in Cayla and Collin's lives, that Flannery and Erica live for! Yes, it's a bit (OK, more than a bit) narcissist and we understand if this is the last time you visit. But for those of you not privileged to observe these little cuties 24/7, we thought we'd keep you updated.
Here is your holiday greeting, just in case we don't send out holiday cards this year. (We've made a ton, as always, but seem to be losing our steam . . . . )
1 Comments:
bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
I'm still recovering from laughing so hard. I'd heard about that elf-yourself thing, but hadn't yet seen it.
For some reason, I thought Flannery's head was the funniest... maybe it's the sunglasses.
Awesome. Just awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home