create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: Wicked Boston

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wicked Boston

So Collin seems to be developing a Boston accent. Job is jawwwb. Stop is Stawwwwp. In Katie's words - I think it's time to leave Assachusetts. (And I still can't spell "Massachusetts". Is this even right? It took me 2 tries and a consult with Flannery.)

3 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, no need to be picking on our (current if not original except for Dalya) home state. Assachusetts?! I'm hurt, truly hurt. ;)

But has he pahked the cah in the yahd yet?

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But does he eat pizza from "Wicked Cheesy"? We passed by that over Thanksgiving weekend in the Boston burbs...
uncle p

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Erica said...

I would love some pizza from Wicked Cheesy! We may have to lift the "out to eat freeze" . . .

And sorry, Rachel. I was a bit harsh on MA. Katie would have put "Assa-" in front of any state we moved to. And thank goodness it wasn't Arkansas as Flannery once threatened (?Assansas). I really do like Boston - a lot. And I can't wait to visit next year to see the Urban Nutcracker, since we waited until the last day and I think we may be snowed in . . . grump, grump, grump. However, we have already baked/decorated 3 batches of cookies today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home