create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: First Day of School

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First Day of School

Collin and Cayla had their first day of school today. In Cayla's words, "MmmmmHmmmm. I love this school!". Collin agreed, "Oh yeah! I had fun at preschool." We tried to get more out of them over lunch. Collin told us that Cayla made friends with Cynthia and then she (Cynthia) cried. He also asked Queso, "What is weather?" This question came as he was describing circle time in which they talked about the weather (without knowing what it was apparently) and their teacher had a calendar she opened which had a picture of a man holding oranges. Cayla readily agreed that it was naptime when I suggested it at 12:00 and actually ran to her bed.

I promise to refrain from telling you all about preschool everyday. Or, at least I'll try.


Collin was very excited to find Little Bill at school.


Cayla went straight for the kitchen. (Collin soon followed and gave Little Bill a bath in the sink.)

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger laj said...

Yea!!! So glad you guys are back online. The apartment looks very carpeted.

And I eagerly await a preschool update every day.

Love,
the Aunt

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Erica said...

ahhhhh . . . free license to update

 

Post a Comment

<< Home