create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes

Friday, May 04, 2007


So, apparently nobody has taken any photos (or should I say, Google couldn't find any) of the "New Balance Climb" at the Boston Children's Museum. The ones above, from the BCM website just don't do it justice. I'm back in Boston and I brought my Dad. He's been staying with us and I've been dragging him along to all our favorite Boston places. His comments so far have been:

"The streets are small."
"The houses are really close together."
"Well, I guess I need to visit Boston every 20 years."
"I like moutains and open spaces and woods."

However, my Dad did enjoy the renovated Children's Museum (We visited it a lot last fall, it was closed from Jan 1 - mid April for renovations. Arggg!). Collin and Cayla were absolutely ecstatic over the crazy platform/rope 3-story maze. I was afraid they would never come out. You can't really see your kids once they enter it. I had to climb 3 flights of stairs and attempt to talk Cayla out of it. But, they eventually surfaced.

The kids and I will head back to MI either tomorrow or Monday. So, you may not hear from us for a while . . .

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Haha I love your dad's comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home