create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: dEcEmBeR 3

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

dEcEmBeR 3

 
So last night, sometime around midnight I scattered the animals on the table.  In my head I had this artistic vision of a menagerie of pale pink animals strewn across the table.  In reality, there aren't that many animals in a bag, it's hard to tell they are pink, most of them are broken so you can't even tell they are animals, and the crumbs in the bag messed with my vision of cute little animals parading across the table.  What a crumby mess!
 
 
Cayla didn't seem to mind.  Iced animals for breakfast is far superior to boring bagels or lame leftovers.

 
I'd like to give you more details on what happened this morning; the laughter, the joy, the kids stuffing their faces with iced animals.  Unfortunately, I slept right through it.  Luckily Flannery was there to document the silliness. I need to remember to ask her how it went:)  I do know that when I came down there were still animals (and crumbs) strewn across the table.  Lightweights!  Now had I flung chips or hot Cheetos, I can assure you every last crumb would have disappeared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home