create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: Art, Music, Gym, Library, and Stuff Like That by Cayla

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Art, Music, Gym, Library, and Stuff Like That by Cayla

My first day of school was great! I did some math and I did some spelling. I mean on the second day I did spelling. And, I saw kids that I knew. I sit across from T and now there is only going to be 3 desks because S, D, and R are not going to be here. Gym! I like gym. We played "extinction". We played "the pin one . . . .guard your pin" and that's where I got hit with the ball. And, my beads got hit. That hurt! Music, music, I love music! We get a different red book and, "don't take the ones from the bottom!!!". And, now, art. Art is awesome. I love art. My teacher is Mrs. Y. I like her. She is tall and she hurt her foot. She wore a moonboot thing. She can't balance very well.

Love,
Cayla

3 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Grandpa said...

Great blogs! Why do I learn more about the kids from these than I do when we see you and talk?

Grandpa

 
At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Mark said...

Awesome to see you writing on the net Cayla, I find Art to be awesome as well. Perhaps we can do a painting together.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Cayla would love that, Mark. Wear your oldest clothes . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home