Feeling the Love!
We have been feeling the love here tonight.
We had a bit of a clash with Cayla's teacher last Thursday that threw Flannery and I into an emotional turmoil. We've spent the last few days composing countless e-mails, seeking the advice of our Cayla SWAT team, and just freaking out.
We almost cancelled the gathering of our transracial families group we were hosting due to our blue moods, but thank goodness we didn't. This evening, our house was full of screaming, happy children, running from basement to bedroom in leotards, bird wings, jingle bug suits, and tutus. Our kids love this group of friends and were in heaven! And, Flannery and I got some much needed adult conversation.
And, the best part of having people over? Our house is clean and the fridge is full of fun drinks!!!!!!!





2 Comments:
Nothing like good food and fellowship to cheer you up.
I know. I tend to become a hermit when I'm stressed, which is the worst thing to do . . . .
Post a Comment
<< Home