I spent about an hour on the internet earlier and Flannery chastised me for not blogging, so here I am. Cayla has recovered from her hospital stay and we’ve begun to prepare her for her MRI next Sunday, poor kid. Unlike the “needle-less” hospital stay, this upcoming one will require an IV. This.will.not.be.fun. Conveniently, we’ve got the Playmobil hospital set from last week; complete with bloody IV bag, IV wrist attachment, and IV neck attachment (!!!!!!) (to the right of her purple slippers). Needless to say, she’s been doing a lot of playing with this poor doll that HATES getting IVs. However, I really must go to bed, so I thought I’d leave you with some the twins’ latest computer creations. They made them on KidPix –best children’s computer program ever (there is half-written Blog entry on this very subject – soon, I promise). I wish you could hear the sound that comes with these creations. Other than me transcribing the text - it's all them - they imported the photos and everything!


Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes
A record (and a bit of commentary) on the minute details and everyday occurrences in Cayla and Collin's lives, that Flannery and Erica live for! Yes, it's a bit (OK, more than a bit) narcissist and we understand if this is the last time you visit. But for those of you not privileged to observe these little cuties 24/7, we thought we'd keep you updated.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home