Random Funnies
I'm totally wiped out this week and can't think of anything coherent to say. However, the kids are as silly as ever, so you just get random funnies (or not so funny, or cookie recipes).
- We made these for Collin and Cayla's birthday party last week and then forgot to put them out. Sorry, Rachel. They are possibly the best cookies I've ever made. Make them.
- Collin is obsessed with babies and uteruses and male anatomy and other things I'm a bit too embarrassed to write about. However, he is NOT too embarrassed to talk about them. You have been warned. Be prepared to pull out your ultrasound photos, unclothe your c-section scars, and pee in front of him (just those of you who stand).
- Cayla's headwear for the past few days. Both hats came from Carrie. They went well with Collin's outfit all week - striped tights and soccer shorts (sorry - no photo).
- The twins are very excited for Christmas. They bought the "Santa Claus" story - hook, line, and sinker. Well, except for the Santa Claus part. Tonight I overheard Collin say, "I can't wait for Christmas! And, then we get a visit from MICKEY MOUSE!"
- Collin talked on his calculator phone to Macie and Avery for about 20 minutes tonight. 20 minutes is a long time for a 5-year old! Most of the conversation seemed to revolve around who was playing goalie.





1 Comments:
Hi gang-
Avery's response to being told about Colin and the phone conversation:
Can I see Flannery's toe please Ima?
Macie said: I want you to buy Hair spray (edited to add--she's talking about the musical Hairspray and she loves the music CD) Thank you. Write us back if you like the CD.
I personally can't wait to talk to Colin about all that he wants to talk about--especially Mickey Mouse.
Hope to see you soon
Julie
Post a Comment
<< Home