videos and an un-downer story
Katie and Julie requested some video action of the tricycles and jumping. Flannery's mom informed us that we are not allowed to write downer stories on this blog. Don't worry. Flannery is back to her normal self, and since bad moods only hit her once a year or so, you all should be safe until next January.
Here is the tricycle circit:
Here is the beloved "Jump-o-lene":
And here's a "non-downer, crack-you-up" story:
We went to church today. (I know this is a loaded sentence - I'll explain later). While Flannery sat in (checked out) the service, I accompanied Cayla and Collin to "church school". Their class revolved around the topic of babies. It was quite a lively group. The teacher let a discussion on "babies" and lots of information was exchanged. We learned that doctors spank babies when they are born to start them breathing, babies are mostly useless, and babies drink milk from breasts (that one thanks to Cayla - thanks Rosie, Leigh, and Katie!). The kids made nests and eggs out of play-doh and then took turns sharing their creations with the group. Here is what Collin said. "These are eggs. (Teacher asks, "What is inside them?"). I dunno. Let me see. I crack it open. Nothing." Teacher moves onto next child. Collin continues, "Now I have a pancake (upon flattening his egg). Now I have a penis (upon rolling up the pancake)!!!!" As yes, first time in church and Collin is proudly making penises out of playdough.





2 Comments:
What is the weight limit on that jump-o-lene? I totally want one--for me.
Thanks for posting the great videos! Love them!
I like the duck tape on the bottom corners of the doorways. Is the medicine ball there to prevent them from slamming into the desk?
Collin would be fabulous on 'What's my line?'
Post a Comment
<< Home