Old Friends
So, the best part of moving to Boston is that I've been able to reconnect with 2 old friends (whom I always inteneded to visit, but never really did). We got to see both of them this weekend, and their their cute, crazy one-year-old daughers, and they fed us yummy, yummy food.
We crashed Rachel's (friend from middle school!) house on Friday night. We had a yummy Shabbat dinner of rice and beans, chips, guacamole, and grape juice (Flannery, the nutritionist has been kicking out juice, as of late - the juice was YUUUUUMMMMMY!). Her cute daughter, who can do downward facing dog better than I, learned that she is grateful she doesn't have to share her toys with 2 wild 4-year-olds on a daily basis. Perhaps we'll bring extra babydolls and little stollers next time we come.
While Flannery spend Sunday studying (or so she says), the twins and I drove out to Western Massachusetts to visit Carrie (friend from college!). We once again ate like queens and kings: bean dip, avocados, more juice (!!!!!!!), stuffed noodles, and the most delicious cupcakes ever, Green Tea Bubble Cream filled Cupcakes with Green Tea Cream Cheese Frosting. Ahhhhhhh. We brought some extra babydolls which Carrie's daughter enjoyed as well.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home