create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: quenching the creative flame!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

quenching the creative flame!

This is what Erica claimed I was doing to her tonight at dinner. I've been a bit of a grump lately, for no apparent reason, which is really not like me, and after claiming that being the moody crabby one was HER role in our relationship, also accused me of extinguishing her desire to blog. So any of you who have been feeling like the blog quantity in the past week was insufficient, you can forgive Erica, it was not her fault, she has been busy tending my damaged ego (trying to find a stupid job!) and comfort me (reason for needing extra comfort unknown).

Collin just walked up to me and asked "Are you looking at P,R,S,T,U,W? And then I can sit on this seat and push one of those buttons when I get bigger?"

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, seeing as she's posted three times in the past week I can't see why my sister would say that the blog quality is faultering.

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I was wondering why she hadn't blogged in almost 4 days...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home