Why?
Collin is in the "why?" stage.
(Why? I don't know. Don't all little kids go through the "why?" stage at some point?)
It happened overnight.
(Why? I have no idea. Why do you think?)
He literally says, "Why?", after EVERYTHING I say.
(Why? Ummm . . . because he's in the "Why?" stage.)
I'm sure the "Why? stage will eventually end.
(Why? Because if not our entire life will be one circular conversation, we will never leave the house because it's taking us 10 times as long to get anything done, and I may eventually start completely ignoring Collin or become violent.)
And just a sidenote, Flannery's left the house at 8:45am and is planning on coming home at 10pm.
Why?
It's the end of the semester.
Why?
It's December 8, and the semester ends next week.
So she hasn't been answering any of Collin's "why" queries.
Why?
Because she isn't here.
Why?
It's the end of the semester.
Why?
It's December 8, and the semester ends next week.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home