jean jeany . . . vortex!!!
I don't actually have to rewrite a whole paper, I just got some comments about the draft which I thought were major, but then turns out are not that major, so it's no big deal. I'm in a funk because I went ice skating and am now feeling deprived of my favorite activity that I was too busy to think about before and it costs too much money to go to grad school and some days it's really tiring dealing with 4 year olds and today is one of those days. But I think a good batch of hawaiian hurricane popcorn and finishing my paper and I'll have the funk kicked.
By the way, in case you weren't aware, Collin informed me tonight that jeans are NOT pants, they are jeans, queso.
(Oh, and she will absolutely kill me for publishing this to the entire world, but I'm also in a funk because my beautiful wife is in a funk and it's pretty damn hard to stay out a funk when she's in one . . .
sucked . . .
into . . .
the . . .
funk . . .
vortex . . . . . . . . . )





1 Comments:
Hurricane popcorn (www.hawaiipopcorncompany.com) is on my top 10 list of most delicous foods ever. It's this heavenly mix of butter, popcorn, rice crackers, sesame seeds, and seaweed. Our friend brings in to us from Hawaii.
And, the funk is over.
And, just a small correction. We are definitely not over-worked, since neither of us work . . . which is heavenly.
Post a Comment
<< Home