create your own personalized map of the USA Life under Cayla, Collin, Greta, and a Person Who Takes Nutrition Classes: emphasizing the " . . . and a nutritionist"

Saturday, December 02, 2006

emphasizing the " . . . and a nutritionist"

Without commentary or flowery language, I'd like to share a little bit of our new life.

Last night Flannery went grocery shopping, and among other things, purchased a bag of Cheddar and Sour Cream Baked Lays.

We decided to watch a movie last night and decided that we needed a snack to go along with the movie.

Using our kitchen scale (the one we normally use to measure out ingredients to fancy recipes) Flannery carefully weighed out 2 oz. of potato crisps (apparently the "Baked Lays" are not called "chips"). I didn't realize any of this.

We watched 2 episodes of West Wing - third season munching on crisps.

At one point I realized that we were eating our "crisps" out of the kitchen scale bowl.

I then put 2 and 2 together and teased Flannery for the rest of the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home